I love this watercolour tree set from Art Impressions and it has been my goal to create a card with this tree for each season this year! Here is my winter tree and my spring tree from earlier this year. I thought I would challenge myself to incorporate the Art Impressions challenge of creating an orange and purple card - not two colours I use very frequently! I am also linking up with The Paper Players challenge of CAS colouring. I made two versions of this card - one with a purple background and the other using an orangey-red background.
Paper - Adventure Fundamental paper packet (CTMH); Distressed Watercolour paper (Tim Holtz);
Stamps - WC Tree Set (Ai); Say It In Style (CTMH);
Markers - 126, 177, 676, 905, 992 (Tombow); NO. 15 Olive Green (Marvy);
Dies - Stitched Ovals (Memory Box); Stitched Circles (SSS);
Embellishments - Gumdrops (YNS). 

SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Lovely, Allie! I need to dig out this set... I definitely want to use it for a fall tree! Thanks for joining our Orange/Purple challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting in purple & orange for this weeks Ai challenge. I love your trees for different seasons. Jil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards! LOVING those colours!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS