This set just may be my new favourite! It is stunning and I am in love with these eucalyptus sprigs. These stamps from The Greetery are easy to use and provide gorgeous results. I was inspired by Laurie Willison's beautiful CAS card from the release week and just couldn't wait to see my own version come together on this plantable paper. I used second generation stamping to achieve the lighter parts of the sprig.

I planted this plantable paper in my own garden several weeks ago to see what popped up. My wildflower seedlings have been growing and growing and have finally started to bloom! Be sure to check out my Instagram highlights to see the results of this plantable paper :).

Stamps - Simple Things (The Greetery)
Ink - Juniper, Desert Storm, Archival Black (CTMH)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. You know how much I love this stamp set!! Really gorgeous, Allie :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS