When I saw this set to be released from Lawn Fawn earlier this year, I could immediately picture making the cutest bookmarks and tags for family and friends with it!


I coloured up these images during our trip to Maui using my Tombow markers. I tried out a different colour for each critter and I am so glad I took the time to play around with them!


I finally spent some time putting them together with the Gotta Have Gingham paper.


Some of these sentiments really crack me up! I didn't glue down the front paws of these little critters so that they are able to hang over top of a page and keep your place.


And the backside makes these so fun, too.


Paper: Coldpress Watercolour paper (Canson); Gotta Have Gingham (LF)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Stamps: Don't Worry, Be Hoppy (LF)
Dies: Don't Worry, Be Hoppy; Don't Worry, Be Hoppy Add-On (LF)
Embellishments: Cord (LF)
Markers: 062, 177, 195, 243, 249, 296, 761, 991, 992, N65, N95 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS