September 07, 2022 in , , ,

Have a Ball!

 Harvey has a friend he made through baseball this spring and he happened to be turning 5 today! I decided baseball should be the theme of the card and pulled out the Lawn Fawn All-Star set.

I used a panel of watercolour paper cut out with a Small Stitched Rectangle Stackable die. Next, I cut out the letters of the boy's name, Fenn, using Henry's ABCs with Peacock and Black Licorice cardstock. I decided on two sentiments from the All-Star set and embossed them in white on the Black Licorice cardstock as well.

I decided on my sentiment layout and then stamped some bats and baseballs around the card. I decided to stamp '5' baseballs since that is the birthday boy's age!

Next, I used my Tombow markers to colour the images in and then my white gelly pen to add some white shine marks to the letters. Using foam tape, I set the panel onto some Peacock cardstock.

Paper: Distress watercolour (Tim Holtz); Black Licorice, Peacock (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: All-Star (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Henry's ABCs (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Archival Black, Cranberry (CTMH)
Markers: N95, 977 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS