I am SO EXCITED to show my first handmade card made completely out of plantable paper! Even the envelope is plantable, too! I've been wanting to explore papercrafting with plantable paper for awhile now and was so excited to come across a Canadian company that makes this paper from post-consumer paper waste collected from schools and businesses and embeds it with wildflower seeds. This wildflower seed mix grows a blend of colourful wildflowers including Bird's Eye, Clarkia, Black Eyed Susan, Sweet Alyssum, Catchfly, and Snapdragon. The card and envelope can be planted in 1/8" of soil. It should be watered thoroughly and placed in a sunny spot that will also be kept moist during germination. I will be documenting my own trials with planting this paper on my instagram account!

Stamps - You're So Sweet (Studio Katia); Typed Note (CTMH)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH)
Markers - 158, 606 (Tombow)
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS