My Crackling Campfire distress oxide ink finally arrived along with the new Lawn Fawn Let It Shine papers! I knew I wanted to create a sunset scene with my Cloudy stencil and a few different inks. I am playing along with the "anything goes" Lawn Fawn challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and linking up with the current Lawn Fawnatics "awesome autumn" challenge for the fall colours that I used!

I chose Fossilized Amber + Crackling Campfire + Wilted Violet and blended the colours together as I moved upwards. I got a deeper, more subtle purple by combining crackling campfire and wilted violet at the top. 

I always seem to be needing some child birthday cards to have on hand these days so I decided to make a few of these. I used the Little Dragon set and the coordinating sentiment. I love how you can have the dragon lighting the candle with his fiery breath!

I coloured up the dragon, fire, cake, and candle with my Tombow markers.

I couldn't decided whether I liked the cream coloured gold fleck background paper or the blue so I made up two of each version. I think they are both still gender neutral and will be nice to have on hand!

Most of my supplies used on this card are available at the Canadian store, Papercrafter's Workshop!

Paper: White (SU); Let It Shine, Black Licorice (LF)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Fossilized Amber, Crackling Campfire, Wilted Violet distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Markers: 177, 679, 856, 969, 993 (Tombow) 
Stamps: Little Dragon (LF)
Dies: Stitched Rectangle Frames (CTMH); Little Dragon (LF)
Stencils: Cloudy stencil (LF)



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS