It was time to restock Fullfill with some plantable cards fit for Mother's Day and other upcoming occasions! I decided to try out some coloured envelopes from Botanical Paperworks this time. I really liked the tulips with the watering can combination that I did recently, so I tried out some different colours. I also love that Windowpane Plaid and used it to create my background.

I went with a versatile sentiment that could be used for Mother's Day or other occasions. I adhered my layers with a water-based glue so that I could keep the entire card (and envelope) plantable.

Paper: Wildflower seed paper (Botanical Paperworks)
Stamps: Budding Beauties Spring, Sketchbook Roses, Sprinkled with Kindness, Windowpane Plaid (The Greetery)
Ink: Black, New England Ivy, Olive (CTMH); Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves distress; Kitsch Flamingo, Milled Lavender distress oxide (Tim Holtz); 
Dies: Budding Beauties Spring, Sprinkled with Kindness (The Greetery)

Here is a picture of my cards all setup at Fullfill in my new card stand!

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS