December 26, 2023 in , , , ,

MVP

It was our friend, Connor's birthday this month, so I took out the Spellbinders Game Day Collection to make him a hockey card.

I personalized the card with his hockey number and added his name to the stick. I wish this collection had a real hockey jersey with long arms, but I made it the right colours anyways!

To make the background, I took out the Sports Talk embossing folder and inked it up with some Lost Shadow distress oxide ink. I then distressed the edges of the panel and then added my hockey elements on top.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice, Cilantro, Noble Fir, Sugar Plum (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: All-Star Sentiments (Spellbinders)
Ink: Lost Shadow distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)
Embossing Folder: Sports Talk (Spellbinders)
Dies: Athletic Apparel, Jersey Numbers, Sporting Goods (Spellbinders)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS