This Winnie the Pooh set may just have the cutest Christmas sentiment and I was so stoked that my friend, Tammy, let me stamp off a few when we had our recent crafternoon together!

I coloured Pooh bear up with my Tombow markers and then cut the image and the sentiment together with a stitched rectangle die.

I set the image up on some buffalo plaid paper I had in my stash and felt like it needed a little something more, so I added in some gold foil. I stamped another Christmas sentiment on black and heat embossed it in white.

Christmas Card Count: 62 + 6 = 68

Paper: Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz); Gold Foil (CTMH); Comfort and Joy (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Feel the Merry, Pooh's List (Unity Stamp Co.)
Dies: Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N95, 025, 158, 451, 847, 993 (Tombow) 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS