As I mentioned in an earlier post, I really struggle to make guy cards. I needed a birthday card for my brother-in-law next week, so I set to work with this week's Seize the Sketch. Here is what I came up with:
I love this Cricut cartridge (Country Life) and knew it would be perfect to use for him after we had visited his ranch down in Medford, Oregon this summer. Here's a picture of their horse, Mary Mare:
 Can't wait to visit again soon!

Supplies used: Cricut Cartridges: Country Life, Art Philosophy (CTMH); all other products are Close To My Heart: card stock - Kraft, Pacifica, Barn Red, Chocolate, Black; patterned papers - Dakota; ink - Black.
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Great guy card, Allie, I'm sure he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful man card! Love the die cut words! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS