September 28, 2013

Fusion #18

Another post today before I go to bed! I randomly came across this cool challenge last week and was excited to play along with it. With a Fusion challenge, you can play with just the sketch challenge, just the inspiration photo challenge, or you can fuse them both together. I chose to use both in my card for my aunt's 50th birthday. Also, check out this hilarious card made by another talented aunt for her birthday this week too.
Paperpack - On The Bright Side (My Mind's Eye); cardstock - Black, Colonial White (CTMH); ink - Black (CTMH); stamp sets - Better With You, Delightful & Delicious (Verve); shapes cut from CTMH Art Philosophy (Cricut).



SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Great card for Diane!! I love the current Fusion challenge... I may have to play along :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great FUSION of our inspirations, Allison!!! I love the colors and patterns you've chosen to work with. It does have a sweet retro feel! Love it! Hope you'll come back and play with us again!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS