Have you ever been blog surfing and came across a stamp that you felt you must absolutely have the minute you see it? Well, that's what happened to me this weekend when I saw this card created by Lesley Croghan! Luckily, it was a digital stamp so I really could get it right away! I have never used a digi-stamp before, so this was my first experience. The song that goes along with this cute hippo is going to be one that we are singing at our school Christmas concert this year, so I couldn't resist making a card for my colleague who is using it. I used this Deconstructed Sketch as a starting point for my layout, but decided to change it into a rectangular card to make my hippo fit properly.

Patterned Paper - Sparkle & Shine (CTMH); Cardstock - Ruby, Juniper, White Daisy (CTMH);
Digital Stamp - Christmas Hippopotamus (Sweet N' Sassy Stamps)
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS