December 16, 2013

Sparkle & Shine

This may be my last Christmas card of 2013...can't believe Christmas is coming so soon! I definitely have to make up some tags still though. Here is my washi tape card...I've seen many of these lately and just had to make my own with the Sparkle & Shine washi tape and paper pack after I saw the last Heart 2 Heart Challenge of the year.

'Tis the season to...celebrate. 
Merry Christmas!

All supplies are Close To My Heart: paper pack - Sparkle & Shine; card stock - Juniper, Slate; ink - Slate; 
stamp sets - Holiday Magic, Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Workshop; Sparkle & Shine washi tape; clear round sparkles. 
SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Super cute, Allie! Perfect for those papers :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ornament and the Washi Tape! Love the addition of the sparkle too! Thanks for linking up to H2H this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of Washi tape! I love the ornament paper background. Thank you for joining us at H2H this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great washi ornament! Merry Christmas from all of us @ H2H! We're so glad you're joining us this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, that washi is wonderful on the ornament! I love how you combined the ornament with the paper pattern! It is my personal fave in the pack! Thanks for linking up with us over at H2H to end the year! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS