February 28, 2014

As Sweet As You

I have a couple of birthdays coming up for two very sweet people...one of them will be turning 2 and the other about 72, but I think they fit the sentiment perfectly. I chose this week's Freshly Made Sketch and had intended on linking up to the Dynamic Duos colour challenge but just missed the deadline. I decided to use the colours anyway, as they make me think of the Spring to come...soon I hope! The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes with Pearls, so I added a few random ones to my card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart:
cardstock - Sunset, White Daisy; ink - Black;
patterned paper - Dotty For You; stamp set - Cricut Artiste Collection Birthday;
Color-Ready Garden wooden shapes; Craft Buttons - Sweet Leaf; Pearl Opaques.
SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Great job combining challenges! This is such a gorgeous card and that flower is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of challenges. I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the sweet sentiment!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS