March 09, 2014

Aged to Perfection

I love love LOVE the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches this week and have been wanting to make a card like this for awhile! I have a feeling these stamp sets are going to become some of my favourites and I am also adoring the new Close To My Heart embossing folders too!
sentiment reads: "You've pretty much aged to perfection"
patterned paper - Sonoma (CTMH); cardstock - Bamboo, Smokey Plum (CTMH); ink - Smokey Plum
Burlap (CTMH); Quatrefoil embossing folder (CTMH); stamps - Let's Get Sip Faced, Shall We Unwined (Unity Stamps).
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. The wine bottle and twine work perfectly in your design! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS