April 27, 2014

One Sheet Wonder

I first saw this project on Vicki Wizniuk's blog and immediately wanted to make one of my own. I received the fabulous directions for this project from Angie Kennedy Juda for joining her mail list. If you would like the instructions too, join her mail list and you will receive them for free! Once I started creating, I couldn't stop and decided to do 3 of these projects - all just using one sheet of patterned paper each! Such a great idea for using up some of those paperpacks hanging around. Here is what I created:

All paperpacks are from Close To My Heart:

Jubilee

Sonoma

Stella

Here is what I put inside the 3D projects:

Square box: chocolates from Sweet Gestures in Cranbrook, BC

Triangle box: jewellery from Muriel & Jane's General Store in Cranbrook, BC

Tea holder: loose-leaf tea from Tigz Designs in Creston, BC - Creston Cherry Rose, Chilly Willy PeppermintMountain Huckleberry

Stamp sets: A Chocolate Affair, Cricut Artiste Collection Kudos, Love Blooms (CTMH), 
Better With You, Delightful & Delicious (Verve Stamps); 
Cardstock: Honey, Cashmere, Indian Corn Blue, Topiary, Bamboo, Smokey Plum, Cocoa, Lagoon, Sunset (CTMH); 
Ink: Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, Smokey Plum, Lagoon, Sunset (CTMH);
Shapes cut from Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (CTMH).
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS