Today is my first Design Team post for Heart2Heart! You can play along with any of our upcoming challenges all month long - just make sure to use some of our fabulous Close To My Heart products. This week you need to create a scrapbooking project with Red (I used Cranberry) and White Daisy with the option of blue, include sewing and a little sparkle! Here is a project I have started for my sister-in-law using the My Creations Kraft Pocket Album:
I created the bricked background using our Cricut Artbooking cartridge and cut out the stitched heart by hand. I created my stitching using our Waxy Flax and my sparkle comes from our Silver Shimmer Trim. I added some raffia at the end to tie everything together.

Happy Canada Day :)!
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. What a fantastic album cover- handmade gifts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project Allie!! Kayla will love this :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS