This month at Heart2Heart we are getting inspired! And for this scrapbooking challenge we are getting inspired by...nature, with a focus on distressing!

When I saw the new Close To My Heart Brushed paper packet I knew it would be perfect for this challenge. Each anniversary I am scrapbooking a page of what we do on our day. For our 2nd anniversary this summer we bought bikes and also went up to Kimberley to the new Stonefire Pizzeria - it was delicious!

Here is what I have created for this year. My edge distressing has been done with two of our new colours, Canary and Pixie. All shapes have been cut with the Artbooking Cricut cartridge.

You have all month to play along with us at Heart2Heart on any of our August challenges - hope to see you there!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS