This week at Heart2Heart we are showing off our favourite embellishment. Mine, hands down, would have to be sparkles! Whenever I can, I love adding a little sparkle to my cards :).
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Kraft, White Daisy; Ink - Flaxen, Chocolate; Stamps - Merry, Merry;
Embossing Powder - Princess Gold; Ribbon - Burlap; Embellishments - Red Sparkles.

I just had to play along with the fun bingo challenge over at Merry Monday this week. I actually used quite a few of the spots, but ended up completing a diagonal with Red + Ribbon or Twine + Emboss.

SHARE 6 comments

Add your comment

  1. This is very pretty! The burlap ribbon behind the wreath gives this a wonderful look! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely wreath image and beautiful color combo! Love the touch of burlap to give your card a bit of a rustic feel! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The burlap mixed with a bit of sparkle really makes this card a winner. I love the rustic combined with the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love this image and the strip of burlap. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the colours you used on the wreath and the burlap behind the wreath; it adds a great feel to the card.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS