Today over at Heart2Heart we have a brand new challenge for you that you can play along with all month long --> scrapbook with your favourite colour/colour combo! It was really hard for me to choose a colour combo because there are so many that I love. I found I had a similar difficulty when it came to choosing colours for my own wedding...which led me to decide what I did then - go classic, black, white and grey! I find this colour combination to be timeless and elegant, I don't think it will ever go out of style or that I will get tired of it. This is going to be the front page for our anniversary album:

All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - For Always patterned paper (retired), White Daisy, Black, Slate card stock;
ink - Whisper, Black; stamps - Simple Memories, Alphabets;
embellishments - Sparkles Flourishes, Pearl Opaques, Boutique Assortment; Mini-Medley Accents.
Shapes cut from Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Allie, this is GORGEOUS! I love your background and the little cluster you've created :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS