This month at Heart2Heart we have a variety of challenges to inspire your crafting! To kick it off we are scrapbooking selfies this week. You have the entire month of October to play along with this challenge.

Last winter I went on a girls trip to Banff.
It was a very relaxing weekend filled with good times and lots of laughs. Here are some selfies we took out on the dance floor - I'm pretty sure this is a necessity on every girls night out ;)
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Album - Hip Pics Album; Papers - Snowhaven; Ink - Black, Glacier; 
Stamps - Take a Picture; Embellishments - Sparkle & Shine washi tape, Sparkles.

I love using the Hip Pics Album. This is the second album I have made using it and I love how easy it is to create something fun and simple. Hoping I have some more time soon to play with this album!

Join us at Heart2Heart this month!
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS