December 31, 2014 in ,

Top Cards of 2014

A lot of crafting "firsts" happened for me this year! I won my first card challenge in February over at Freshly Made Sketches, got to be a Guest Designer over at Color My Heart after winning a colour challenge in May, participated on my first Design Team over at Heart2Heart, and won my first "prize" for card making over at Verve! I have tried out new techniques, played around more with my Cricut cartridges and dies, and tried out new products from different companies. I love playing around in my craft room and am very proud of myself for making time to do so all throughout the year. A special thanks to my Auntie Karen for the inspiration and encouragement to start a blog and play along in card challenges!
I have seen this done on many blogs over the years and am excited to finally have a full year's worth of projects on my blog to choose from! Here's a look back at this year:
January
This card was for my husband, Chris', birthday this year!
February
I made this cozy card at a lovely scrapbooking crop I went to in February.
March
I don't normally play with this kind of sketch, but this card really came together!
April
I LOVED creating these little projects all out of one sheet of patterned paper!
May
Probably one of my most-used and loved stamp sets of the year!
June
This card was created for my first ever Guest Designer post, which was on Colour My Heart!
July
This card was created for my sister-in-law after her love of mason jars at her wedding!
August
Another wedding card that was one of my favourites this year! I love this sentiment, as I'm sure you can tell :)
September
This card was made for my cousin's wedding and was my first attempt this year at resist embossing.
October
I was excited to try out another new sponging technique for the background on this card.
November
I just love these little jingle bells! This card was chosen as a Colour Me...Captivating!
December
I just love these new coffee and tea stamps & dies from Verve! Plus this card won me a Verve gift certificate - woo!

Cheers to another crafty year and all the best in 2015 :)
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Lucky me! I got to receive the November card as a Christmas card!! An awesome group of cards, Allie - very proud Aunt :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS