Today over at Heart2Heart we are looking for you to become EnTWINEd with Close To My Heart products! Whether that be by using our fabulous colourful twine like I did, or using one of our stamp sets with lovebirds and vines, such as I Do from our Seasonal Expressions mini catalogue, this challenge is open to many interpretations!

I created this card with my friend, Natasha, in mind for her 30th birthday! She is an amazing friend and "simply the bomb" :). I absolutely LOVE this stamp set, which is only available to order until March 31!
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Heartstrings, White Daisy cardstock; Ink - Pixie, Lagoon, Black;
Stamp set - You're The Bomb; Embellishments - Lagoon twine, Red enamel hearts.

Come and play along with any of our challenges this month at Heart2Heart!

SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS