Monday, 16 February 2015

EnTWINEd at H2H

Today over at Heart2Heart we are looking for you to become EnTWINEd with Close To My Heart products! Whether that be by using our fabulous colourful twine like I did, or using one of our stamp sets with lovebirds and vines, such as I Do from our Seasonal Expressions mini catalogue, this challenge is open to many interpretations!

I created this card with my friend, Natasha, in mind for her 30th birthday! She is an amazing friend and "simply the bomb" :). I absolutely LOVE this stamp set, which is only available to order until March 31!
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Heartstrings, White Daisy cardstock; Ink - Pixie, Lagoon, Black;
Stamp set - You're The Bomb; Embellishments - Lagoon twine, Red enamel hearts.

Come and play along with any of our challenges this month at Heart2Heart!

3 comments: