Our theme at Heart2Heart this week is "Let Them Eat Cake"! I remember learning about Marie Antoinette in school and was fascinated seeing the history and palaces involved in her life when we went to Paris. This theme makes me think of weddings, so I decided to make some monogram cards for my cousin who is getting married this summer.


All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Black, Lagoon, White Daisy cardstock; For Always patterned papers; Ink - Lagoon, Black;
Stamps - Urban Alphabet, Curlicue Alphabet, Advent Calendar Workshop; Cricut Cartridge - Artiste.

Hope to see you in the gallery at Heart2Heart!
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. For always is perfect for weddings. I have hoarded some for my wedding. The monograms are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come to your blog to figure out how your artwork tied into he challenge this week - and now I know! I LOVE the For Always paper and have saved a lot of it myself. Beautiful design and an interesting take on the challenge this week. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS