July 20, 2015

I'll go to it laughing

I got this stamp set awhile ago and knew it would be perfect for my Dad's birthday card. I used one of the July Viva la Verve sketches and was able to test out one of my new dies from them too. I am also linking up to the sensational stripes Diva Inspirations challenge.
Paper - Taste of Summer patterned papers, White Daisy cardstock (CTMH); Ink - Black (CTMH);
Stamp set - Book Club (PTI); Die - Flourished Tag (Verve); Embellishments - Ribbon and twine (CTMH).
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. This is just beautiful. Gorgeous colors. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve and the Sensational Stripes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of that paper pack! I had been looking at this challenge and wondered what you might create for it- lovely as always :)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS