I've got to say, there's no place I'd rather be than at the lake in the summertime. I have been spending as much time as possible at the lake this summer and on my new paddleboard! My grandparents have a summer cabin on Kootenay Lake and on one stormy morning, my aunt and I decided to can some green beans. You can get the recipe here.

I love using our chalkboard vinyl and chalk marker along with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to make cute labels for my canning. I picked up some funky fabric from the Sugar Town Quilt Company and found some pinking shears a few cabins down and set to work. Life is good at the lake!

Now come on over and check out the inspiration we have for you today at Heart2Heart. Hope to see you in the gallery!
SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. I hate green beans. But the jar is cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green beans are DELIGHTFUL, beautiful picture, beautiful decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see that our chalk marker works on chalkboard vinyl... oh the great ideas you just gave me. Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great packaging, Allie! Love the staged photo on your paddleboard :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I love the backdrop! How gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS