July 10, 2015

You're the Bee's Knees

My new Verve came in the other day!! Here is my first card with it:
Stamps & Dies - The Buzz (Verve); Ink - Black (CTMH); Embossing Powder - Princess Gold (CTMH);
Papers - Black (CTMH); Curtain Call Collection (Graphic 45), Lost & Found Two (My Mind's Eye); 
Ribbon - Black Striped Grosgrain (CTMH).

I just couldn't resist this saying. I used the sketch at Mojo Monday and used some "sensational stripes" for the Diva Inspirations Challenge over at Verve. I figure this plump little bumblebee would be furry in real life, so I am linking up to the "furry friends" challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. I love all the musical bits on this card, Allison! And keeping it neutral makes it work for man or woman! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your furry little bee and that cool piano paper! Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday and the Sensational Stripes Diva challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally beautiful- she will love it!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS