How cool, it is the 200th sketch for Freshly Made Sketches! I started off in one direction with this card but totally went another way after being inspired by this card from the sponsors' design teams gallery! My overall design takes a few liberties with the sketch, but I hope it still counts ;)
Paper - Distress Watercolor Cardstock (Tim Holtz), White Daisy, Kraft, Blossom patterned papers (CTMH);
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Watercolour Pencils (CTMH); 
Stamp set - Let's Get Sip Faced (Unity Stamps); Die - Stitched Rectangles (Memory Box); Ribbon - Waxy Flax (CTMH).
SHARE 6 comments

Add your comment

  1. Ok,this just made me smile! Totally fun sentiment and I love how you colored the bottles! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of these bottles and the way you used the string with the sketch. Thanks for joining us in our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in a winery last week and this sentiment was on a bag in the shop :) Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used and what a neat image! I think your take on the sketch is very creative!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind comment, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sentiment! Hilarious...and wonderful with this fun set of bottles. Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS