Tuesday, 18 August 2015

The Pleasures of Life are Simple...

...just add water ;)

When I saw this stamp from Art Impressions I began to think of numerous people who would love it. I recently got some watercolour pencils and am enjoying experimenting with them! I am linking up with the Anything Goes challenge at Art Impressions, the beach challenge at The Paper Players, and the layout over at Retro Sketches!

I used some tips from my Auntie Karen, who designs for Art Impressions and has a fabulous Photographing Cards Tutorial. I am quite happy with how the picture of the card turned out :)

Paper - Kraft, White Daisy (CTMH); Distress Watercolor Cardstock (Tim Holtz);
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento); Stamp - Pleasures Window (Art Impressions);
Embellishments - Gold Medley button, Black Hemp (CTMH).

5 comments:

  1. Sweet summery card Allie that I'm sure many of your friends would love. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little line image.....such a sweet scene and a great sketch! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie!! This is wonderful! Great job with the watercolour pencils - and I am beyond excited to have you playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring job and I love the lake beach scene! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this sentiment!!!! Of course, the card is a beauty as well!

    ReplyDelete