This week at Heart2Heart our theme is Ticket to Ride. This challenge will be open for the rest of the month!
All supplies are Close To My Heart
Paper - Seaside paper collection, Sorbet, Glacier, Desert Sand cardstock; 
Ink - Lagoon, Smoothie; Stamp sets - Seaside Scrapbooking Workshop, Tropical Paradise;
Cricut cartridges - Art Philosophy, Artbooking.

It was our third anniversary in July and I like to scrapbook a page for each year. Chris bought me a paddleboard this year and I absolutely love it! It has been my "ticket to ride" across the lake as much as I can this summer :).
The night of our anniversary we had a lovely dinner at the St. Eugene Resort near Cranbrook and then the next day we took off for a trip to Osoyoos. We played a round of golf at the Osoyoos Golf Club (literally IN the desert, complete with cacti sticking to us!) and spent some time up at the Spirit Ridge Resort, trying wines at the Nk'mip Winery! It was a nice trip :)

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS