What a way to make a livin' ;). It's getting close to that time of going back to work for me - eek! In the meantime, we at Close To My Heart have been working hard to get ready for the release of our new Annual Inspirations idea book, which goes LIVE September 1! Contact me to get your copy.

Here is another look at one of our NEW paper collections, Zoe. I made this card to celebrate our friend's little guy turning 3! He loves "working hard" with his toy trucks.

All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper collection - Zoe; White Daisy cardstock;
Stamp set - Fast and Furious; Ink - Glacier, Slate, Whisper, Black;
Embellishments - Extra Thick Glacier twine.

Now it's your turn to be inspired by our Workin' 9 to 5 theme at Heart2Heart!
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS