September 01, 2015

Annual Inspirations 2015-16

It's finally here! And as an added bonus, so is Holiday Expressions!
You can view the new catalogue online!

To show you a quick look at some of my favourite new products here is what I have created for my customers:
Shapes cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.
Paper - La Vie En Rose, Sangria paper collections; Pomegranate, White Daisy, Champagne cardstock;
Ink - Pomegranate; Stamp set - Charming Cascades; Embellishments - Gold Foil Tape.
September is also National Stamping Month! To celebrate, Close To My Heart is offering 3 special stamp sets for a special price.


Stay tuned to see more of the awesome new products in our newest catalogues. Contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to place an order!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS