January 03, 2016

Frozen Thank You's


It's been awhile since I have played along with any card challenges! Here are some thank you cards I created to give to my students for their lovely gifts this Christmas. I wanted to do some sort of winter cards and was stoked to see the Frozen theme over at Curtain Call
Paper - Enchantment Paper Fundamentals; Enchantment and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH);
Die - Thanks (Taylored Expressions); Cricut Cartridge - Artbooking (CTMH).



SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Gorgeous thank you card idea, Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so sweet! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I feel like I can't even look at these as a fellow educator who, by the way, did NOT send out cards that look like this. I feel like cards like these need to be stamped on the front and inside (as well as the back) with your name stating that you made them.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS