March 06, 2016

Charlotte Love

I got so into my crafting today I made more than one card! I love how easy it is to create cards with the PML cards in the new CTMH paper collections. Here I have used Charlotte and some embellishments with the layout from Freshly Made Sketches. I used jute ribbon to create some texture on my card to link up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge again, too.


SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. Sweet card! Love that jute ribbon and matching flower! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the jute ribbon and that fun background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Allie! I am patiently waiting to use my Charlotte papers... hopefully I'll have a chance, soon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Allison! very cute, luv the tweed ribbon! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS