I really need to work on taking photos of layouts - quite different from a card it seems! The lighting in our basement suite is not ideal though, so that doesn't help. Hopefully I will figure it out :).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life." - Jean Shinoda Bolen (Pausitivity)
1. Enjoy Now
2. Create
3. Work Smart
4. Do Something for Me
5. Try Something New
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - White Daisy, Charlotte; PML - Live Your Day;
Embellishments - Le Pen.
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Such a cool layout, and I love the quote so much- definitely stealing it for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS