March 18, 2016

Spring Hop 2016

It's the annual
I am happy that I got a card made in time to play along :)

I just ordered the new Verve coffee set and I can't wait to get it. In the meantime I used a combination of products from different companies to make this card. To play along with the "retired" challenge over at Heart2Heart I pulled out these springy papers from the Brushed paper collection. I must admit I really wished I had a "Tea" word die for this card and I did contemplate fussy-cutting my fancy "Tea" stamp from Verve but in the end, this "Coffee" word die seems to fit nicely.

Paper - Brushed paper collection; Black, Kraft, White Daisy cardstock (CTMH); Distress Watercolor Paper (Tim Holtz);
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, White Daisy (CTMH); 
Stamps - City Scene Sentiments (PTI), Get Together, Delightful & Delicious, Sweet Scallop Tag (Verve);
Dies - Coffee word die, Sweet Scallop Tag die (Verve);
Embellishments - Black Hemp, Watercolour pencils (CTMH). 

Check out the awesome gallery over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers!

SHARE 38 comments

Add your comment

  1. Allie, this is gorgeous!! Your card has such a sophisticated feel to it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, great clean lines and bold colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully made! Love the vibrancy going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how lovely! Gorgeous little chalkboard tag backdrop for that delicious cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! The large black chalkboard looks fantastic with the cup and steam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely color of green, Allie, love your French card scene! Happy Friday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, so elegant and classy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the design of the background and it goes so well with your cup you colored. Stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your color combo and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mix of products! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love Brushed!! And love your card...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card, love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I love this set from Verve.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty colors on your card. I like the Kraft paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the look of the white dots on the black.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tea would rhyme nicely, but coffee looks just fine on your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card! Love the papers and that gorgeous die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so lovely and sweet french sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the butterflies on the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty card! I love the delicate blue cup!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! The green goes well with the filagree design and love the French sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome elegant card with a retro twist. FAB Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  25. BEAUTIFUL card Allison!!!
    LOVE your PRETTY colours and SWEET scene, a great combination of stamps, dies and papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm more of a tea person, also, but that coffee die does work great here, and your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card! Lovely colors

    ReplyDelete
  28. Coffee always makes me smile- love the blend of colours in this! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love it. The colours are great! Super cute! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is fabulous, Alli. I would LOVE to have you stop by and share your lovely cards with us in our FUN challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you will play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Owner
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS