September 11, 2016

20 Questions

I've been working on a special project for our niece's birthday over the past while. I came across this cute idea to do a Q&A book over at Vicki Wizniuk's blog. I wanted to make a matching card, too, so I used the Retro Sketches layout and am linking up to the Heart2Heart stamp challenge to celebrate National Stamping Month. Here is the card I created:
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Lucy paper collection; Silver Glitter paper ;
Ink - Slate, Blush; Die cut - Happy Thin Cuts; Embellishments - Sparkles.

Here is a look at the Q&A book :)



SHARE 7 comments

Add your comment

  1. That card is just beautiful, I love the bold sentiment! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great aunty you are! Beautiful projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute project, Allie! I bet Jade loved it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love the subtle colours of the paper. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS