I have my own inspiration pic today! I was outside in our yard enjoying the sunshine and couldn't help but be mesmerized by our poplar trees. Although I miss their leaves and the lovely rustling sound and privacy that they bring, I do really love the beautiful bark of these trees regardless of the season.
Here is the card I came up with today incorporating the Heart2Heart challenge of "change" and the colours over at Color My Heart Color Dare. You can't quite tell in the photo, but I added a little Wink of Stella sparkle to the bottom of the card for snow. I was able to make 6 of this card design to add to my Christmas stash!
Paper - Colonial White (CTMH); Ink - Ruby, New England Ivy, Whisper (CTMH);
Stamps - Winter Wonderland (Mama Elephant); Dies - Stitched Circles (SSS).


SHARE 9 comments

Add your comment

  1. What a beautiful card, and I love that sentiment!
    Lauren- H2H DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Allison! I love how you created your own photo inspiration for your lovely winter scene card. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at the Color Dare blog--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. You really captured the quiet gentleness of the setting. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Love the addition of that little birdhouse. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love poplar trees too. I like how you mounted the circle with the sentiment it really pops. Thanks for playing at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you popped in that New England Green in the birdhouse, CAS and lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Color Dare, and please join us again with today's new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you combined both challenges. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at H2H Blog & Color Dare! ~ DT Jen

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS