Saturday, 7 January 2017

Snow Angels

Ok, so I changed my mind and decided to make my husband this card for his birthday! I had some sequins leftover from my new Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit so I set out to make a shaker card inspired by some of the designs included in the kit. I haven't made a shaker card myself before, only at a class and it was years ago! I am pretty stoked with how it turned out and wanted to link up with the "New Something" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Paper - Custom Papers (Authentique); Cornflower, Cream cardstock; Blue Gray parchment paper (SSS);
Stamps - Frozen Fractals (SSS); Ink - Outdoor Denim (CTMH);
Dies - Stitched Circles (SSS); Embellishments - Snowflake Sequins (SSS).

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful shaker card Allie! It looks fab, well done for trying something different.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete