January 01, 2017

Snow Much Thanks

I got my January Card Kit in the mail recently from Simon Says Stamp and am loving playing around with my new supplies. I needed to make several thank you cards to give to my students so I set out to create something winter themed. I am linking up with the "anything goes" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Paper - Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright (MFT); other patterned papers (Authentique); Blue parchment paper (SSS);
Ink - White Shimmer (Delicata) Indian Corn Blue (CTMH); Stamps - Frozen Fractals (SSS);
Dies - Wonky Stitched Squares (MFT); Embellishments - Frozen Fractals sequins (SSS).

Here are some more using the papers from the kit:

I was able to make 15 cards in total!


SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I can't believe how productive you are! Nice job on these - what a great stamp set :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stamping with the pattern paper! SUPERB! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS