I got an exciting package in the mail the other week from Art Impressions - thanks Auntie Karen! I have a few Ai watercolour sets now and enjoy trying my hand at following the beautiful inspiration examples that are on the front of each set. This time I thought I would try out making the Old Barn Mini Set into a snowy scene. I love the result and am looking forward to using this set again! I used Tombow markers and tried out some new Marvy markers as well. I am linking up with the "card resolution" challenge over at the Art Impressions blog because I resolve to do more watercolour this year! I am also linking up to the "season of white" challenge over at Heart2Heart.

Paper - Distressed Watercolour paper (Tim Holtz); 
Chocolate, White Sparkle cardstock; Wonderland patterned papers (CTMH);
Stamps - Old Barn Mini Set (Ai); Dies - Snowflakes (CTMH); Stitched Rectangles (MFT);
Embellishments - Matte Gumdrops (YNS); Markers - N65, 451, 515, 969 (Tombow); 18, 29 (Marvey).


SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. Love the simplicity of water coloring of your winter scenery and the stitched panel against the soft background....very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart and please join us with other January themes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you using your watercolours!! What a great card, could be Christmas, or just a winter card - thanks for joining us this week at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! What a great wintry scene. Thanks for joining us in the new year at Art Impressions! ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning!!!! Jen ~ Heart2Heart Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS