It's that beautiful time of year when the blossoms are out and things are starting to fill in. I was inspired to get out my Art Impressions watercolour tree set while sitting out in the sunshine this weekend. I decided to colour right onto my stamp with my Tombow and Marvy markers and then use a brush pen to blend it out a bit. I am linking up with the Art Impressions "stripes and dots" challenge and used the sketch over at Mojo Monday. I am also linking up with the ribbon challenge over at Heart2Heart. I loved the inspiration photo for this week over at Inspired By All The Little Things which just screams spring to me, and although these flowers aren't tulips, I just love the pink colours :).
Paper - Live Beautifully; Uptown Fundamentals (CTMH); Distressed watercolour paper (Tim Holtz);
Stamp - WC Tree set (Ai); Dies - Stitched Rectangles (MFT); Ribbon - Burlap, White burlap (CTMH);
Markers - 761, 126 (Tombow); No. 18 dark brown (Marvy).

Here is a close-up of one of the other trees I created:


SHARE 8 comments

Add your comment

  1. Eek! Allie this is SO pretty - I love your tree. And perfect for all the challenges. Thanks for joining us this week at Art Impressions, and Inspired By All The Little Things :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for the Inspired by challenge. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fantastic soft coloring of the trees against the golds and white backgrounds are beautiful, and love the burlap ribbon embellishments. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, reminds me of a china tea rose bush

    ReplyDelete
  6. The burlap paired with the gold and pink is beautiful - it is rustic yet still so soft. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful watercolor art on the tree and the gold/pink/burlap combination makes for the perfect shabby chic style! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS