June 21, 2017

Here Comes The Sun

I jumped on the chance to get this awesome digi set from Verve when it came out this spring. One of the great sentiments was a favourite Beatles song and when I went to make a retirement card for a very special lady I knew just what to do. I love putting a sunburst card together and am very satisfied with the effect! I put the sentiment through my Minc to tie in with some of the gold foil paper as well. I am linking up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to use patterned paper.
Paper - Happy Times, Lucy, Dotty For You patterned paper; Desert Sand, White Daisy cardstock (CTMH);
Digi Stamps - Rise and Shine (Verve); Dies - Stitched Circles (SSS).

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Allie, this turned out just amazing! Glad you went with the foil :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so so awesome! Frameable!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS