I found some time amidst procrastinating and needing a creative break from my Masters and schoolwork to get a card done for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I decided to make a watercolour card by colouring my stamps instead of inking and then using a waterbrush afterwards. I found some sequins that I thought almost looked like coffee beans and decided to incorporate them into my design :)! I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches and am also linking up with the "patterned paper" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Paper - Rainbow Plaid (Lawn Fawn); Distressed Watercolour paper (Tim Holtz); Desert Sand cardstock (CTMH);
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento); Markers - 969, 992 (Tombow); Stamps - Better With You, Words of Wisdom (Verve);
Embellishments - Gold sequins, No Worries sequins (CTMH).

SHARE 16 comments

Add your comment

  1. Such an awesome card, love the coffee rings.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the added coffee rings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bright plaid, and the watercolor look is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card design, love the added coffee rings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike! I love that we both used the same sketch :o) And - I love those coffee rings and how you watercoloured them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card and wonderful coffee stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome result of blending challenges - and such tidy faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the plaid paper with the brown stamped designs. That is a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great placement on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love your watercolored images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh, this color combo is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little stain rings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS