Today I felt like it was time to work on my Christmas stash! I got this cute merry die from Hero Arts and wanted to use it somehow. I decided to use the sketch only from Fusion after I was inspired by the design team gallery (but I missed the linkup) and add a sentiment to go along with my die to link up with the "add a sentiment" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I was excited to add these sweet little snowflakes from Taylored Expressions to my card. It's fun to have new Christmas stuff to play with!
Paper - Jack paper collection; Black cardstock; White glitter paper (CTMH); 
Stamps & Dies - Merry Stamp & Cut (Hero Arts); Snowflake Confetti (Taylored Expressions).
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. This turned out really great, Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Allie! It's pattern & design is so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS