No matter how many times I see it, the movie Elf is a must see for me every holiday season.
I love the quote from Will Ferrell, "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear," and hope to get that as a stamp one day. For now, I thought I would create this card to play along with the Merry Monday challenge of creating a card based on your favourite Christmas movie and made it "clean and simple" to play along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. To achieve this I used the layout over at Freshly Made Sketches.
Paper - Silver & Gold paper collection; White, Gold glitter paper (CTMH);
Dies - Snowflakes (CTMH); Wet Paint Holiday die (PTI);
Stamps - Wet Paint Holiday Stamp set (PTI);
Embossing Powder - Silver (CTMH).
SHARE 6 comments

Add your comment

  1. Lovely, Allie! Is that a doily underneath (or a plate??) Really pretty - love the glimmer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love CAS design. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Allie! I love that you took a quote from "Elf" and made it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the gold and white on that pretty doily. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgoeus GOLD! Perfect for the MUSE Christmas Visions challenge too! I hope you join us, thanks for joiningMerry Mondays too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! such a fabulous CAS design!! Love the gold!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS