I love the colour of Cracked Pistachio and played around with this distress oxide ink again on some tags. I first used my 'joy' die on some watercolour paper and then on some silver foil paper. I filled the negative space with the silver foil die cut and love how it turned out! I am linking up with the Heart2Heart negative space challenge!
Paper - Distressed Watercolour Paper (Tim Holtz); White Glitter paper, Silver Foil paper (CTMH);
Stamps & Dies - Wet Paint Holiday (PTI); Snowflake Confetti (Taylored Expressions); Stitched Dress Up Tags (SSS);
Ink - Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink (Tim Holtz);
Ribbon - Metallic Black twine (CTMH). 
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Very pretty tag, love the color and the sentiments embossed and foiled. Thanks for joining us this week at H2H and please check out the other challenges in September and join the fun.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS