This is one of my favourite winter sayings and I was stoked to see it on the October Stamp of the Month! It is my goal to play along with the Merry Monday challenge each week now, so I set out to make a card with a penguin on it this week. I loosely used the Freshly Made Sketches layout for my design.
Paper - Silver & Gold paper collection; White Daisy cardstock; Gold, White glitter paper (CTMH);
Stamps - Christmas Tunes (CTMH); Ink - Archival Black (CTMH); Embossing Powder - Silver (CTMH);
Dies - Stitched Circles (SSS); Snowflake Confetti (Taylored Expressions).

Here is the full stamp of the month set for this month. Visit my website to get yours this month only!
SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. Such a cute card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love that sweet little penguin! Thanks for joining us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, how adorable this is!! Love the little show globe. So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS