January 26, 2018 in , ,

For the Happy Couple

My roommate from university just got engaged and I was stoked to make her a congratulatory card! When I was first introduced to Studio Katia designs a little while ago I was really pumped to learn they were a Canadian company! One of my new year's resolutions is to support more local places so I was very excited to get some of their awesome products recently. Here's what I came up with:

Paper - White Daisy, Black, Sea Glass, Whisper, Gold Foil (CTMH);
Stamps - Floral Bliss (SSS); 
Dies - Dotted Patterns: Loops (Studio Katia); Mini Hearts Set (SSS); Uncorked (PTI);
Embellishments - Iridescent Heart Crystals (Studio Katia).

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS