February 01, 2018 in ,

Birthday Wishes for Natasha

I wanted to get into my craftroom today to make a birthday card for a very special person who I am missing very much as she travels around the world - my friend Natasha! We are almost birthday twins and since she is a very crafty, creative person herself I felt I should make her a card today in honour of her birthday even if I can't get it to her. I got some great ideas from Pinterest to use this awesome quilt die from My Favourite Things and love how many options there are with this design :)

Paper - Silver foil paper; Sea Glass, Charcoal, Eggplant, Sapphire, Pewter cardstock (CTMH);
Dies - Quilt Square Cover-Up  (MFT); Happy Birthday Words (YNS);
Embellishments - Bitty Sparkles, Sparkles (CTMH).

SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. So sweet I know she would love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be the sweetest, most thoughtful person. Thank you so much. The card is absolutely beautiful, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Allie! Especially the silver... great card :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS